SML# - Language/FFI Diff
Added parts are displayed
Deleted parts are displayed
Foreign function binding can be done by using the following constructs of SML#.
* [[Dynamiclink structure|Language/FFI/DynamicLink]]
* [[_import special form|Language/FFI/Import]]
* [[_ffiapply special form|Language/FFI/Ffiapply]]
These features achieve seamless interoperability with C.
* [[Supported interoperable types|Language/FFI/Types]]
* [[SML#0.20 restriction|Language/FFI/Restrictions]]
In the SML# 0.20 version, only dynamic linking is supported.
We plan to support static linking in a future version that support
native code generator and separate compilation.
SML# Document (in XHTML)
SML# 3.4.0 has been released
(Aug 31th, 2017).
Founded by The SML# Development Team.